Going on a vacation but worried about all the stuff you need? Worry no more! Here is a quick guide to help you lighten your load and travel smarter. There are many services available that are changing the way families travel, especially to Orlando, Florida when visiting the theme parks. Renting mobility products such as a scooter and stroller are the most common things families rent when vacationing in Orlando, Florida. Renting a Mobility Scooter Most people don’t realize how large and taxing the theme parks can be. An overwhelming amount of ground needs to be covered to see the majority of the sights, attractions, and rides. Most park attenders are not used to walking the average 7-9 miles a day. After a day or two, you may feel like you just finished the Iron Man instead of being on a vacation. A growing and popular way to experience the parks are on mobility scooters. Mobility scooters are not only useful for those with trouble walking or with physical challenges. Mobility scooters are useful for anyone that rather fly verses drive somewhere – you still have energy when you reach your destination. So, instead of being exhausted at the end of the day, you still feel like you can experience the parks and Orlando at night. A typical scooter that Amusement Park Rentals rents will last someone a full day at the amusement parks. Also, our Pride Victory 10 scooters come equipped with customized LED light kits so you can blend in well at the amusement parks and utilize optional additional lighting for additional safety. We offer 3 types of mobility scooters depending on weight capacity and transportation needs.
- 3-Wheel Portable Scooter (recommended for a person 200 lbs or less, and small to medium cars)
- 4-Wheel Portable Scooter (recommended for a person 275 lbs or less, and small to medium cars)
- 3-Wheel Victory 10 Scooter (recommended for a person 375 lbs or less, and medium to large vehicles)
Renting a Stroller Only in Orlando, Florida does stroller rental make a whole lot of sense. The hassle of traveling with a strollers in and out of airports. Not to mention, the potential additional cost the airlines might charge,e up to $150. So, some of the best things to rent on your Orlando family vacation or mobility scooters and strollers. Renting a stroller for the theme parks makes vacationing in Orlando convenient and cost effective verses bringing your own stroller. Things know when renting a stroller:
- Price should not be your main factor. If it is cheep, the product and service will be cheep as well. When it comes to stroller renting, you truly get what you paid for. Amusement Park Rentals is not the cheapest and makes every effort to offer the highest quality products such as BOB strollers and Citi Mini strollers at affordable prices.
- Are the strollers professionally cleaned, sanitized and disinfected after each use? Most stroller rental companies do not go through this process with their inventory. Amusement Park Rentals uses only eco-friendly and child-friendly products such as The Honest Company.
- How old is the inventory being rented to you? Amusement Park Rentals stroller inventory is less than 1 year old.
- If you feel more comfortable with using your own stroller, consider StrollerCleaners.com as an opportunity to get your own stroller cleaned while on vacation. This cleaning service swaps out your dirty stroller for a clean rental stroller while your own stroller is being cleaned. The best part about the service is everything gets delivered and picked up at your hotel or resort.