Amusements parks are great places to go on a vacation and enjoy thrilling rides. And Orlando boasts of some of the most popular ones in the world. Here are the top 10 rides at some of Orlando’s favorite amusement parks.
1. Space Mountain: This is one of the most beloved rides in the world. It is located at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney Park. It is nicely themed, and is a classic Disney roller coaster.
2. Rock-n-Roller Coaster: This is located at the Walt Disney World Resort and draws a hoard of crowd every year. This is Aerosmith themed, which includes three inversions. Plus you get to enjoy the ride to Aerosmith’s hit number Dude looks like a lady.
[videoembed type=”youtube” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoKWD_yPJk4″]
3. Expedition Everest: Located in the Disney’s Animal Kingdom, this is a dark ride which is Himalayan themed and has a nice story to it as well.
[videoembed type=”youtube” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhPTWZ3pJ5c”]
4. Big Thunder Maintain Railroad: located in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney park, this lives up to its name. It gets you rolling through a thrilling course and is sure to pump your adrenalin.
5. Kraken: This is a floorless roller coaster located in SeaWorld. It leaves the floor completely exposed to heighten the thrill factor. Kraken can reach up to 65mph, and drop 144feet, all the while traveling through loops and cobra rolls.
6. Cheetah Hunt: This is a one of a kind roller coaster with three launches! Although it can reach up to 60mph, it is still a family friendly ride.
7. Dragon Challenge: It is situated in the Islands of Adventures. It boasts of dual tracks and inverted tracks. It is a must for any adrenalin junkie who wishes to experience massive G forces. It is located in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter section, and is wizard themed.
8. The Incredible Hulk: This giant roller coaster ride lives up to its name. It has a unique launch which is managed by its Gamma Force accelerator tube and has a whopping inversion of 110 feet. The ride is as scary as it gets, hurling the coaster at massive speeds through a variety of elements.
9. Kumba: Kumba is a ride located at Bush Gardens Tampa. The park itself is home to some of the most thrilling rides in the region. But, none rival the awesomeness of Kumba. With a top speed of 60 mph, and dropping at 135 feet, it is surely not for the faint hearted.
10. SheiKra: Diving at 200 feet, reaching up to 70 mph speeds. Clearly, SheiKra is a monster that needs to be locked up and have the key thrown away. This is the most intimidating roller coaster in Tampa Bay. The course and the design of the roller coaster is sure to make any experienced adrenalin junky weak in the knees.