Disney’s Animal Kingdom is known for offering a safari-like experience in Orlando, Florida. And, the Kilimanjaro Safari attraction is one of the main ways a safari-like experience is created. Each time you go on the journey, you don’t know what animals will be lingering around your vehicle or in a distance. This is what makes this attraction interesting and different. Each time you go on the Kilimanjaro Safari you encounter different animals.
It definitely does not replace a real safari trip, but it does give families and children an idea of how to think about wildlife and humanities role in supporting wildlife.
If you are at Animal Kingdom and you love animals, this is one of the better attractions to visit.
Pros & Cons:
- If you and your family love animals, Kilimanjaro Safari is the attraction for you.
- Wait time seem to be very reasonable and lines go quick even without a FastPass+
- Depending on which guide you are placed with, they can really make the safari tour very interesting and educational.
- Would love for it to last longer and cover more terrain.
- Not a lot of opportunity to stop and just enjoy the environment.
- If you have been on a real safari, you probably will not appreciate this attraction as much.