Disney has re-imagined its Spanish inspired and themed resort at the Coronado Springs Resort. With the addition of the Gran Destino Tower, guests can stay in brand new rooms.
What is New at Coronado Springs?
- Maya Grill – A grand Mexican dining room featuring ancient-modern styling and Nuevo Latino cuisines.
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill – A stylish establishment with a unique spin on classic bar food.
- El Mercado de Coronado – A food court filled with kitchens serving made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide array of options so there’s something for everyone.
- Café Rix – A charming grab-and-go location offering pastries, coffee and tasty snacks.
- Laguna Bar – A breezy lakeside lounge boasting signature cocktails.
- Siestas Cantina – A poolside hideaway to unwind with refreshing beverages and snacks.
If you are considering staying at one of Disney’s newest resort additions, we recommend that you contact one of the following Disney vacation planners.